Cal Ledbetter, MA, LMHC – resume and credentials
specialties – adults and teens with anxiety, panic, stress, depression or eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, and family-based treatment for teens with anorexia aka Maudsley approach).
*please download and bring new client/disclosure form to your first appointment. (download here)*
I offer after-school, evening and weekend appointments. Please call or email for availability. Insurances I accept are: First Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Regence.
2013 to current –
- private practice therapist in Seattle and Olympia
- board of directors Olympia Film Society
- board member and former president Seattle Counselors Association
- residential, partial-hospitalization, and intensive outpatient therapist at the Emily Program and Center for Discovery eating-disorder treatment facilities
- staff counselor at Shoreline Community College
- college counseling center intern therapist at City University
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology from City University of Seattle
- thesis about the partner support of pregnant women published by the American Counseling Association (read here).
2012 to 2013 –
- internship at City University Counseling Center.
Prior to 2012 –
- worked in public relations and publicity for music and film events. Having worked with celebrities, I understand the importance of confidentiality in our work together. I bring all of myself and my experiences into my work as a therapist. I look forward to working with you.